9th Biennial Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development Conference
Ontario, Canada, 23-26 June 2020
CALL FOR PAPERS
Due on or before 29th October 2019
Conference Program Chair and Executive Director
Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun (PhD), President, Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development.
Dean, Faculty of Business, Sheridan College (Accredited College of Higher Education), Perth, Western Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Associate Program Chair
Dr Lianxi Zhou, Professor of Marketing and International Business, Goodman School of Business,
Brock University, Niagara Region, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. Email: email@example.com
WHO CAN ATTEND THE CONFERENCE?
PRESENTERS: People can attend the Conference if they have submitted a paper which has been double-blind, peer-reviewed and accepted and if they have paid the registration fee.
NON-PRESENTERS: People can also attend the Conference as an observer to listen to the presentations of papers without presenting a paper of their own if they have paid the registration fee.
CONFERENCE THEME: MARKETING, MANAGING AND FINANCING ORGANIZATIONS SUCCESSFULLY FOR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
Irrespective of the size and type of a business organization, it must grow in its profit or at least break even to survive in this highly competitive dynamic business environment. To assist business and non-business organizations in their quest for excellence, growth and contribution to the economy and society, the Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development (AWBMAMD) aims to share research knowledge that exists in the world in various areas of business through double-blind, peer review conference papers and publications. For this conference, we are inviting papers in all areas that will shed some light on issues that are of paramount importance to managing, marketing and financing organizations successfully for growth and development.
Manuscripts for the 9th Biennial 2020 AWBMAMD conference are invited in terms of competitive papers, case studies, research in progress, special sessions and doctoral research papers in any of the various track areas specified on this website, which includes marketing, management, finance, accounting, human resource management, organizational behaviour, information technology and systems, foreign direct investment, e-business/e-marketing, education administration, economics, tourism and hospitality, transportation, health care, entrepreneurship, business law, leadership style, privatization, management and marketing of online institutions etc.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AWBMAMD CONFERENCE
- Publication in Internationally Recognized Refereed Journals: Outstanding competitive papers will be selected to be considered to be double-blind reviewed for publication in the following internationally recognized double-blind, peer-reviewed journals that are indexed in Cabell’s, Ulrich’s and EBSCO’s research database of academic journals: Journal of International Marketing and Exporting (JIME) ISSN 1324-5864; and Journal of Management and World Business Research (JOMAWBR) ISSN 1449-3179.
- Award for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Graduate Research Paper: A Certificate and AUD250 will be awarded for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Master Degree Research Paper.
- Award for Best Competitive Paper: A Certificate will be awarded for Best Competitive Paper. Commendation Certificates will also be awarded to a number of very good papers.
- Publication in Refereed Conference Proceedings: If your paper is accepted through the double-blind, peer review process and presented at the conference it will be published in the Conference Proceedings that has an ISBN. Participants will also receive a printed “Book of Abstracts” that will be published on our website.
- Certificate of Membership and Participation: You will receive a signed and sealed Certificate of Membership and Participation for presenting a paper(s) at the Conference. If coming as a non-presenter you will receive a Certificate of Membership from the Academy.
- Chance of Winning a free iPad or tablet: All delegates (presenters and non-presenters) who have paid their registration fee and who attend the Conference Dinner have a chance to win a free iPad or tablet through a random drawing of tickets. (The person whose number is drawn must be present at the Conference Dinner to win the prize). However, AWBMAMD organizers including the Program Chair, the Associate Program Chair and the administrative staff of the institution hosting the conference cannot win this prize.
- Networking Opportunity: You will have opportunities to network with participants from many countries around the world.
PUBLICATION IN CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
For an accepted paper to be published in the conference proceedings, at least one author must present the paper at the conference and must pre-register as a condition for publication in the proceedings. The copyright will belong to AWBMAMD unless you choose to publish an Abstract only.
As stated before, outstanding competitive papers will be selected for consideration to be double-blind reviewed for publication in the following internationally recognized double-blind, peer-reviewed journals that are indexed in Cabell’s, Ulrich’s and EBSCO’s research database of academic journals: Journal of International Marketing and Exporting (JIME) ISSN 1324-5864; Journal of Management and World Business Research (JOMAWBR) ISSN 1449-3179.
The Conference Registration Fee entitles you to present not more than 2 papers that you are one of the authors for. It also covers the Welcome Reception, Conference Proceedings, all Conference sessions, morning and afternoon coffee/tea breaks plus two working Lunches, and the Conference Dinner. The Conference Proceedings will be supplied to all conference participants and will have an ISBN. As every AWBMAMD conference is of national and international significance, the proceedings will be made available for sale to the general public. After the conference, with effect from 2018, a Book of Abstracts may be published on the website.
Although papers accepted for presentation as a result of the double-blind, peer review process will be published in the Conference Proceedings (subject to meeting our publication requirements), the publication of the papers is not an endorsement of the content of any of the papers by the Academy. The Academy is not responsible for any claims made in any of the papers accepted for publication in the proceedings. The authors of each of the papers are solely responsible for the content, referencing of their papers, grammar, theories, positions, and terminology, set forth in proceedings. The authors of each of the papers are also responsible for ensuring that manuscripts they have submitted for publication in the proceedings have not been published elsewhere and contain no material previously published or written by another person, except when due reference is made in the text of the paper.
REGISTRATION FEES IN AUD FOR 9th BIENNIAL CONFERENCE – ONTARIO, CANADA, 23-26 JUNE 2020
- $789 Full Registration not later than 6th April 2020
- $740 Early Registration not later than 2nd March 2020
- Additional $78.90 Late fee after 6th April but not later than 11th May 2020
- $689 Full Registration for full-time Students not later than 6th April 2020
- $640 Early Registration for full-time Students not later than 2nd March 2020
- Additional $68.90 Late fee after 6th April but not later than 11th May 2020
- $35 Extra Ticket (if bringing a Guest to the Welcome Reception)
- $55 Extra Ticket (if bringing a Guest to the Conference Dinner)
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT PAGE: https://tinyurl.com/AWB-Payment-Page
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION AND INVOICE: For the registration and invoice form please click on the following link:
VISA ENTRY TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS: The Embassy office in your country or region will be able to provide information regarding specific visa guidelines. Information about Visa requirements can be found on:
THE CONFERENCE HOTEL/ACCOMMODATION: This will be announced later.