Your submission can be in any of the following four categories:
- An abstract only paper (must be no longer than 200 words) or
- A proposal/work in progress paper (must be no longer than 5 pages) or
- A competitive full paper (must be no longer than 15 pages) or
- A literature review paper (must be no longer than 15 pages and needs to provide theoretical insights based on reviews of relevant literature).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
Authors must adhere to the following guidelines.
1. Email all manuscripts to:
(i) Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun, Executive Conference Director/ Program Chair using the following email address: email@example.com.
The Subject title of your email must state the appropriate submission category as follows:
AWBMAMD 2020 Abstract submission; or
AWBMAND 2020 Proposal/Work in Progress submission; or
AWBMAMD 2020 Competitive full paper submission; or
AWBMAND 2020 Literature review submission.
(ii) Copy your email to the track chair(s). If necessary authors can contact the Executive Conference Director/ Program chair to seek guidance on matching their papers to track area(s). When the manuscript is received it will be sent out to be double-blind, peer-reviewed. Outcomes of paper submissions will be sent within 3-4 weeks of receiving papers.
2. Manuscripts should conform to the Harvard or American Psychological Association referencing style.
3. Each manuscript should have two covers. The first cover should contain the title, abstract, full authorship, authors’ academic degrees, professional titles, affiliations, postal and email addresses, acknowledgement of research sponsors and assistance. This should then be followed by another cover that only indicates the article title and the abstract (this will be used for anonymous refereeing). This second cover should be followed by the full paper.
4. Manuscripts must not have been previously published or be under simultaneous review elsewhere. You can submit (i) an abstract only paper of least 100 words but not more than 200 words, or (ii) a proposal/work in progress paper no longer than 5 pages, or (iii) a competitive paper no longer than 15 pages or (iv) a literature review paper no longer than 15 pages. For every page that is over the specified number of pages, ten Australian dollars (AUD10) per page will be charged.
5. Manuscripts should be single-spaced, 12pt Times New Roman font, with 2.5 cm (1 inch) margins on all four sides. Send the manuscript as a Word Document.
The TITLE of your paper should be in BOLD capital letters using 12pt Times New Roman font and centered. The author’s name(s) should also be centered and bold with the name of the author’s University underneath in non-bold letters.
All sub-headings (e.g. ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY, FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES) should be in BOLD capital letters using 12pt Times New Roman font.
All tables and figures should be incorporated into the body of the paper and centered on the page. The title should be in alignment with the left margin, above the table/figure in bold letters. (e.g. Table 1: … or Figure 1: … ).
Source (if necessary) should be centered under the table/figure.
All in-text sources must be recorded in full detail at the end of the paper in a reference list organised alphabetically using APA or Harvard style.