Manuscripts should be sent electronically to any one of the appropriate track chairs as an email attachment plus a copy to be sent electronically to the Executive Conference Director and Program Chair: Associate Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun.
All manuscripts will be subjected to a double blind, peer review process. Papers accepted for presentation as a result of the double blind peer review process will be published in the Conference Proceedings. A full paper must be at least 5 pages long. The Conference Proceedings will be supplied to all conference participants and will have an ISBN. Since the conference is of national and international significance as it covers so many important business related areas, the proceedings will be made available for sale to the general public. Manuscripts should contain a 100 word abstract and conform to the Harvard style of writing or to the style of the American Psychological Association. The manuscript must be clearly written without any spelling or grammatical errors. General style/format guide includes:
- Competitive papers must be no longer than 15 pages (all inclusive). Work in progress papers must be no longer than 5 pages (all inclusive). For every page that is over the specified number of pages, twenty Australian dollars (A$20) per page will be charged.
- Manuscripts must not have been previously published or be under simultaneous review elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should be double spaced, Times New Roman font, 12pt with 3.54cm margin on all four sides and use Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 2003.
- All tables and figures should be incorporated into the body of the paper.
- The paper should have two covers. The first cover should contain the title, abstract, full authorship, authors’ academic degrees, professional titles, affiliations, postal and Email addresses, acknowledgment of research sponsors and assistance. This should then be followed by another cover that only indicates the article title and the abstract (this will be used for anonymous refereeing). This second cover should be followed by the full paper
Regarding publications in the conference proceedings, AWBMAMD conferences will allow authors to decide whether to publish the complete paper in the proceedings or to publish only the abstract. Upon acceptance of a paper, the author(s) agree that:
- At least one author will present the paper at the conference and must pre-register as a condition for publication in the conference proceedings and,
- The copyright will belong to the Academy of World Business , Marketing and Management Development unless they choose to publish only a one page abstract.
The best competitive papers presented at AWBMAMD conferences will be considered for possible publication in either of the following refereed journals but must be revised and subjected to another double blind peer review process:
- Journal of International Marketing and Exporting ISSN 1324-5864
Journal of Management and World Business Research ISSN 1449-3179
All papers presented at the conference may also be refereed for possible publication as book chapters in a refereed Research book.
If you have any question or you are uncertain of the appropriate track for your paper, please contact the Executive conference director and program chair: Associate Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun, Department of Marketing and Tourism, Faculty of Business, University of Southern Queensland , P O Box Darling Heights , Toowoomba , Queensland , Australia 4350. Tel. +61 7 4631 1269, Fax: +61 7 4631 5597. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about local arrangements (e.g. hotel accommodation, Entry Visa, Presentation Venue) should be directed to the Associate Program Chair :Professor Philippe Coffre, Pole Universitaire Leonard de Vinci Paris La Defense Cedex, France. E-mail: email@example.com